marți, 17 iulie 2007

Anne Hathaway refused movie role because of sex scene

Anne Hathaway once turned down a movie role because she felt one explicit sex scene was too much. According to Star Pulse, the actress, who went topless for sex scenes in “Havoc” and “Brokeback Mountain,” balked at one film script, which called for a co-star to show her private parts.

"I turned down another movie because it was going to show a vagina - not mine, but somebody else's. And I didn't believe that it was actually necessary to the story," Hathaway told Marie Claire magazine.

But the star insists the no-nudity clause many actresses have in their contracts is silly - and she'll happily bare all if her role truly requires it.

"I don't actively search for (movies) that I can get naked in. It's not the most fun requirement of the job, but nor is it something that I would ever not do a job because of. It is what it is. Some people choose not to do it on moral grounds; I think that's a shoddy argument," she added.

Niciun comentariu: